Friday 1 January 2016

Happy New Year!!

Hey guys,

So it's here, it is now the year of 2016, it's a new start for some, and just loving life of others. No matter what you wish for this year, I hope you achieve all you want.

Being as this is the start of a lot of new things, and a lot of new regimes for some people, be it getting fit, loosing weight or stopping smoking, I thought I would share with you my top 3 new year resolutions. 

Being as this is my first post, I thought this would be a fun way for you all to get an insight, and get to know me. 

My New Years Resolutions

1. Loose weight - this one is something that a lot of people will wish from this year. It will be a long journey, and I'm sure it will be a roller coaster, but hey, it could be fun! 

2. Commit to writing this blog - now, this is something I've been wanting to do for some time, but for some reason, I can never seem to get a good flow. But I have good support and good people to inspire me, so I'm going to give it a go. 

3. Make more friends - this may seem a bit strange, but really, this year I want it to be as fun filled as it possibly can be. 

So, these are my top 3 resolutions for this year. I feel these are achievable and I think it will be fun to look back on these later on in the year to see how I'm doing. 

Do you have any New Years resolutions? How did you spend your New Years? If love to hear from you, so please leave your comments :).

Happy New Year, may it bring you joy and laughter and most of all happiness. 

Until next time, thank you for reading! 

X


2 comments:

  1. A fabulous first post my lovely! You do not need to lose any weight but I love the rest and hey 2015 was awesome because you found me xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much beauty! Ahaha that's true you did help make 2015 for me! xxx

      Delete